Vane Pumps Cartridge Kits Replacement Steps
1. When installing the oil pump, first check whether the sealing ring of the oil pump inlet and outlet flanges and all pipelines are aging and deformed (preferably can be replaced with new ones). At the same time, the internal wall dirt of the oil inlet pipeline should be cleaned, and the connections of the oil inlet pipeline should be checked. Sealing performance.
2. Check whether the shaft and bearing of the motor are deformed and worn. If the shaft is swinging, confirm whether the shaft is deformed or the bearing is worn, and prevent the service life of the pump from being affected by the problem of the motor.
3. Check whether the coupling is worn and deformed, and whether the pump shaft is concentric with the motor shaft after the oil pump is installed. The simple method is to turn the coupling by hand (if using a plug-in motor, you can manually turn the cooling fan at the rear of the motor). Feels even and flexible.
4. Before starting the motor, check whether the hydraulic oil in the fuel tank is clean enough and the filter screen is deformed and clean. It is recommended to clean the fuel tank thoroughly and replace the new hydraulic oil and filter screen that meet the standards. To prevent the burning of the pump, be sure to Fill the body with hydraulic oil; loosen the exhaust valve of the oil pump’s oil outlet (if there is no exhaust valve, loosen the connector of the oil pump’s oil outlet slightly), in order to remove the air in the pump body and pipeline, and at no load Perform jog start, and tighten the exhaust valve or oil outlet connector after the operation is normal (when no air bubbles come out).
5. Pay attention to whether the oil level, oil temperature, water pump accessories, operating pressure, etc. meet the requirements during the operation of the oil pump. The oil level after normal work should generally be more than 50mm above the top of the filter, otherwise the oil pump is likely to be empty. Noise is generated, and the oil temperature should be controlled below 60 degrees Celsius to prevent the oil temperature from being too high and destroying the protective oil film formed by the friction surface.
6. When replacing the pump core, first check whether the positioning hole in the pump casing is deformed, and whether the matching part of the external spline and the internal spline of the pump core is worn and deformed. If the positioning hole is deformed or the shaft key is worn, it is recommended that the user replace the entire pump.
7. Check whether the shaft seal (skeleton oil seal) is aging and deformed, and whether the bearing is worn or loose (recommended to replace with a new shaft seal and bearing). Care should be taken during replacement. It is recommended to use the same outer diameter as the shaft seal (for shaft seal) and the outer diameter is slightly. Flat and hard objects that are larger than the inner diameter of the bearing and slightly larger than the outer diameter of the pump shaft (for bearings) send them to a fixed position to prevent deformation of the shaft seal and damage to the bearing.
8. Check the model of the old and new pump cores, whether the working direction is the same, and confirm that they can be installed before cleaning. Before installation, clean the inner wall of the pump casing and add the lubricant to the pump core. If the pump core cannot be in place smoothly during installation, check it. Whether the stator of the pump core and the oil distribution disc are concentric. After adjusting the concentricity, install the pump. After installation, confirm whether the positioning pin of the pump core is fixed to the positioning hole of the pump casing, and check whether the seal ring is complete and flat. To prevent trimming of the seal, tighten the connecting screw of the pump casing evenly and gradually.
9. When adjusting the direction of the oil inlet and outlet of the oil pump, as long as the fixed screw of the pump casing is unscrewed, you can rotate the upper pump casing, and then tighten the screw at the position required by the rotation guide; The positioning holes of the pump casing are misaligned or the seals at the connection between the upper and lower pump casings are misaligned.
10. When installing the oil pump, first check whether the sealing ring of the oil pump inlet and outlet flanges and all pipes are aging and deformed (preferably can be replaced with new ones). At the same time, the internal wall dirt of the oil inlet pipe should be cleaned and the connections of the oil inlet pipe should be checked. Sealing performance.
Zhejiang Yongling Hydraulic Machine Co , Ltd . is a professional China manufacturer and supplier of Oil Pumps and Vane Pumps Cartridge Kits . The oil pump works by circulating oil under pressure to the engine’s rotating bearings, sliding pistons and camshafts. Large-capacity fluid bearings can be used to help cool the engine. Welcome to buy our oil pump products: https://www.china-vanepump.com/product/sqp-series-vane-pumps-with-lower-noise/ sqp1-vane-oil-pump-with-lower-noise.html